A. Fund Based Credit Facilities:
Demand Loan / Over Draft facilities.
Term Loan (Medium term and long term loans).
Working capital / Cash credit advances.
B. Non-Fund based Credit Facilities:
Letters of Credits.
Letters of Bank Guarantees.
Line of Credits (Supplier's credit and Buyer's credit).
Apart from the basic banking products, Maiwand
bank provides various kinds of financial and
non-financial services to meet the requirements
of the customers:
1. Transfer of funds from and to across
the globe through the SWIFT, the most secured
speedy mode of communication.
2. Issuance of Drafts , pay orders and any other types of payment services.
3. Collection of cheques / Draft / pay orders and bill and any other documents.
4. Money exchange services at fair and latest exchange rates.
5. Separate counters for WESTERN UNION services
for fast easy money transfers from and
to across the globe.
6. payment and collection services for Foreign
inward and outward bills for the export
7. providing latest and innovative delivery
channels viz. internet banking, ATM, SMS
8. Providing facilities for both online
and counter payment of all utility payments
viz payment of
Municipal taxes,electricity bills, remittance of various taxes to the Government of Afghanistan.
For specific products & services under
various schemes, refer the relevant scheme
or visit us at
www.maiwandbank.com or contact Branch Manager or Marketing Manager.
All other guidelines of the Bank regarding
photographs, introduction, nomination facility,
KYC norms, etc., are applicable to all the
deposit and time deposit accounts. Customer-ID creation and Account Opening Forms are to be completed in all the aspects before opening of
any of the above deposit accounts